I switched camera systems in May this year to a mirrorless system, specifically a Fuji XT-20 body with various lenses. Its first big expedition was to New York but soon enough it was time for the much closer to home annual trek around the autumn foliage. The camera body failed around mid-day (had to go in for repairs as it was unable to detect lenses connected to it), very poor timing since Andrew’s niece was born that day, but we had some adventures first.
I remain fascinated by the ludicrous, alien, ornamental pear that is planted in such profusion around here:
But eucalypts can hold their own:
This year’s full autumn album.
This article is part of my series Autumn:
Read the whole series at Autumn.
- Photography: autumn in Sydney’s inner west
- Autumn photography 2015 & 2016
- Autumn photography 2017
- New York in autumn
- London in autumn
- Autumn in Orange, 2018
- Japanese maple
- Autumn leaves, Orange, April 2019
- Apple picking, Mayfarm Flowers, April 22 2019
- Old Croton Aqueduct Trail
- Late leaves, Old Croton Aqueduct Trail
- Central Park after rain