Things I plan to do!
- visit the Canberra area at some point, as we know several people there and want to spend more time with all of them. I’m currently thinking sometime in March.
- have someone(s) over for dinner several times, maybe every other month or so.
- join a gym. I realise this doesn’t fall under the category of “fun” in many of these lists, but YOGA CLASSES and maybe a chance to try pilates and maybe Zumba and free weights. I miss the pool already dammit.
- occasional shore diving, probably with a local-ish club (Frog Dive?).
- at long last, five years after we started on swimming fitness, I’d like to do PADI Rescue Diver, ideally combined with a Nitrox course. That, barring perhaps PADI Deep, will likely be the last SCUBA course I do in the foreseeable future. As a prerequisite, this requires renewing our First Aid certification, which is a February todo.
- some kind of organised parent-kid thing with Vincent: book group or something like that.
Things I’d love to do, but realistically… we’ll see. I definitely won’t do all these things.
- Travel to the US/Canada. I’d like to visit Liga, spend some time in the mountains, go to one or two great conferences… This will probably happen sometime in or before 2013, but I don’t know that it will be 2011.
- Go to the snow again. And maybe level up in snowboarding again. Or work out if I should be on skis instead.
- Baby swimming lessons for Vincent.
One Reply to “Some fun for 2011”
I’ve definitely had recommendations for Frog Dive as a good local small dive shop. Would love to do Rescue with you, potentially.
Comments are closed.