Knowing I was coming up on photos of New York really did a number on my photo processing lo these 18 months.
This one was a trudge, 6km or so from Irvington to Dobbs Ferry. I had hoped to do it on the following day but there was rain forecast (in fact the remanents of Tropical Storm Olga) which saw me taking refuge in the Musuem of Natural History, trudging through there instead.
Weekends are always when the jetlag smashes down. Someday I will have the chance to re-learn that.
It’s a pretty trudge though!
This article is part of my series Autumn:
Read the whole series at Autumn.
- Photography: autumn in Sydney’s inner west
- Autumn photography 2015 & 2016
- Autumn photography 2017
- New York in autumn
- London in autumn
- Autumn in Orange, 2018
- Japanese maple
- Autumn leaves, Orange, April 2019
- Apple picking, Mayfarm Flowers, April 22 2019
- Old Croton Aqueduct Trail
- Late leaves, Old Croton Aqueduct Trail
- Central Park after rain